We can provide assistance to individuals needing advice or assistance with filing for bankruptcy. Learn to protect your rights under federal and state consumer protection laws.
- Do you wonder if bankruptcy is right for you or if this is the right time?
- Do you wonder whether you are eligible to file bankruptcy?
- Do you want to know if you have any alternatives to filing bankruptcy?
- Has a business or individual sold you a defective product?
- Are you being harassed by creditors?
- Have you been sued and need legal help?
One option is to also work out a settlement with your debtors. However, you should be cautious when using a debt settlement firm. Read the NACBA debt settlement trap consumer alert. Here is an informative NACBA audio news conference about debt settlement schemes.
The Federal Judicial Center has produced a series of very informative videos (in both Spanish and English) explaining the process of bankruptcy.
Contact the Law Offices of Laura S. Mann. We will need to get certain information from you to be able to answer these questions and more.